MODERN LOUNGING COMPETITION T&C’s
1. This competition is open to all persons aged 18 or over and residents of the countries Chelsea Peers are able to ship to.
2. This competition is closed to employees (and immediate families) of Chelsea Peers, their associated companies and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
2. To enter you must have access to the internet and a Instagram account.
3. All entries must be received before the winner announcement, which will be on the 1st of every month
4. Chelsea Peers reserves the right to exclude any entries, which we believe to be fraudulent or based on misconduct.
1. The competition prize consists of a Chelsea Peers Gift Card, worth £200
2. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part.
3. If the chosen winner does not claim their prize within seven days of a notification from us that they have won, the prize will be forfeited and a replacement winner may be drawn at discretion. Chelsea Peers will not be responsible for any inability of a winner to take up the specified prize.
1. The monthly winner will be selected by the Chelsea Peers Team before the monthly winner announcement.
2. The monthly winner will be notified by direct message via Instagram
1. Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be used for marketing purposes without the individual's prior consent.
2. We reserve the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion for whatever reason, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but if this happens we will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.
3. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. By entering the competition, all participants agree to a complete liability release.
4. Chelsea Peers, in its sole discretion, disqualify entries deemed to be non-compliant with these terms and conditions or if it has any reason to believe that efforts have been made to distort the competitive process or spirit of the promotion. Chelsea Peers decision as to any aspect of this promotion is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
5. The decisions of Chelsea Peers is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
7. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
8. This competition and all issues arising out of it shall be governed in accordance with English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.