Job Title: Customer Success Manager
Responsible To: Digital Director
Chelsea Peers is looking for a Customer Success Manager to manage and grow our Customer Experience team to help drive strategy and grow relationships for our global DTC customers.
This role requires a consultative and holistic approach to the customer lifecycle, including providing guidance and leadership through the onboarding process, the ability to consistently communicate our value, and early identification and resolution of at-risk customers. You will also be leading strategic initiatives aimed at maximizing adoption, retention, and overall customer lifetime value for some of the largest brands in the world.
We believe that successful software, product delivery and performance require a different level of account management which becomes an extension of a customer’s internal team. Therefore, our ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success both in managing enterprise customers as well as managing and inspiring their own team.
- Mentor and inspire a team of high-performing Customer Success Managers
- Hire and onboard new team members who will quickly become strong individual contributors
- Own the ultimate success of our customers, including onboarding, product adoption, retention, and growth
- Ensure that customers derive maximum value from their investments with us and fully leverage our products on an ongoing basis
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders and executive sponsors to fully understand our publishers' business strategies and measurements for success
- Develop customer retention strategies and be responsible for the continued growth of our returning customers.
- Work with the team on post purchase behavoirs and develop a post purchase customer satisfaction flow.
- Serve as a customer advocate internally while effectively collaborating with internal teams including product management, sales, design, QA, and engineering
- London area based or willingness to travel/ relocate to London
- Minimum of 5+ years of SaaS customer success or account management experience, preferably at a marketing technology company
- Minimum of 2+ years managing customer success or account management teams
- Strong leadership capability with proven experience building and managing dynamic, collaborative, and high performing teams
- Experience managing and negotiating with Fortune 1000 companies preferred
- Technical competence and understanding of marketing technology software preferred
- Detail-oriented with the ability to set priorities and be flexible in a changing environment
- Excellent written, communication and presentation skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for the marketing technology space
- Experience working with and managing diverse teams a major plus
Flexible remote working / Studio in Hammersmith
Email : email@example.com